D.C. Cobb’s is proud to be a member of the Woodstock community and we’re happy to give back! We host many charity events including the annual Otis Green Foundation Fundraiser, Oscar Mike Foundation Bike Run, fundraisers for Family Alliance, Helping Paws, and many more.
- D.C. Cobb’s is happy to donate gift cards to approved local charities for fundraisers or raffles.
- All requests must be submitted a full two weeks before the event. We review donation requests once per week.
- D.C. Cobb’s cannot provide cash or product donations.
- Eligible, approved, nonprofit organizations can receive a D.C. Cobb’s gift card.
- Due to the high volume of requests we may not be able to accommodate all organizations and cannot accept requests by phone or email.
- Host a fun fundraising event at D.C. Cobb’s.
- D.C. Cobb’s will donate up to 20% of your group’s sales (pre-tax, alcohol excluded) back to your organization on an agreed-upon date.
- D.C. Cobb’s will provide a digital flyer for your organization to distribute. The flyer must be presented at the time of purchase on either a mobile device, or printed copy.
- Earn more money the more people who participate in your event.
- Menu items are regularly priced (no discounts) and program is valid Monday – Wednesday subject to availability.
- D.C. Cobb’s is proud to sponsor local adult sports teams.
- Sponsorship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis, and may be subject to certain restrictions.